GENERAL PROVISIONS, PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
- The administrator of personal data, so the entity responsible for their processing in accordance with the law, is GWP Grzesiek Wielgosz Piekarski Radcowie Prawni i Adwokaci Sp.p. based in Poznań (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Administrator"). You can contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com or traditionally to the following address: ul. 3 Maja 49c / 6, 61-728 Poznań, as well as via phone no: 61 640 38 18.
- As an Administrator, we make sure that personal data provided to us are safe by using appropriate technical and organizational measures, the purpose of which is to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, in particular we use SSL encryption to send personal data via the Website.
- The purpose of the Policy is to enable the Website user to become acquainted with the activities undertaken by the Administrator in the field of personal data obtained through the Website, as well as to define the policy of using cookies.
USE OF THE WEBSITE, COOKIES
- Cookies are small text files containing encrypted IT data, created automatically by a web browser when visiting websites, saved and stored on the user's end device, such as a computer or mobile phone.
- provide information on the activity of people using the Website, content viewed, searches, interests;
- provide information on computer data and web browsers;
- enable proper functioning of server sites;
- they allow the user's device to be recognized, but they are not used to identify the user.
Using the Website is associated with the collection of information via cookies.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies (the mechanisms of both types of cookies listed below do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from users' computers:
- session cookies - after the browser session ends or the computer is turned off, the saved information is deleted from the device's memory and
- permanent cookies - stored in the user's end device memory and remain there until they are deleted or expire.
- Cookies are used by the Administrator to:
- ensuring appropriate use of the Website, depending on the device used by the user;
- adjusting the services to the user's choices related to the functioning of the Website, e.g. language selection;
- creating and analyzing statistics on website traffic;
- detecting abuse of, for example, artificial internet traffic;
- The User may at any time change the settings of his browser and disable the option of installing cookies, and in the case of marketing cookies, delete them from the device. It should be borne in mind that resignation from Cookies may in some areas limit the functionality of the Website:
- Cookies are safe for Users' computers, in particular it is impossible to get viruses or malware through them.