Damages, compensation and advocacy

Your situation

  • My flat has been flooded and I want compensation adequate to my losses.
  • I’ve been injured in a road accident as a result of which my health has deteriorated.
  • My insurance company refuses to pay me or my next of kin due compensation.

Our solution

  • Analysis of liability for the losses and assistance in pursuing insurance claims.
  • Claims adjustment and negotiating the terms of pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages.
  • Legal advice and legal assistance in cases where claims for damages need to be documented.

Our experts