Divorce and property division

Your situation

  • My marriage has broken down completely and irretrievably and I’d like to split up without a conflict.
  • My former spouse makes it difficult for me to contact my child or prevents me from it and fails to honour what we’ve previously arranged.
  • I’m planning to have our property divided following divorce and I’d like to claim alimony.

Our solution

  • Pleading a case in divorce or legal separation proceedings or cases concerning parental responsibility.
  • Drafting pleadings related to the exercise of parental responsibility.
  • Conducting negotiations aimed at dividing marital property out of court.

Our experts

This site uses cookies. As part of our website, we use cookies to provide you with services at the highest level, including in a manner tailored to individual needs. Using the site without changing the settings for cookies means that they will be placed on your end device. You can change your cookie settings at any time.